Saturday, September 12, 2015

Europe 2015 Home

This spring I went to Britain and Ireland, courtesy of my two generous sisters.  I didn't write about that trip yet, but I hope I will.  Hope's great.  Try it.  I did take hundred of photographs during the trip.  Perhaps I'll look at the photos to get ideas of what to write.  Some days I scarce believe I was there, but I was, for five weeks, more than three months ago.  Perhaps I'm waiting to write until only the most-durable memories of the trip remain.  Would they be the best memories?  Perhaps I dare not write for fear of understating how wonderful the trip was.  Perhaps I need someone to spur me into action.  Perhaps I need to go back there to refresh my memory.  I could crowd-source the cost of a research tour....

August 15, 2016    Hamburg, Germany

My younger sister has me in Europe again, house sitting in Hamburg, then Brighton, then Manchester, before we return together to Canada.  She paid for my plane tickets to and from Europe, my travel within Europe, and taught me better ways to blog.  I then posted blog entries about my 2015 trip.  This entry I retitleed from "I Didn't Write About the Britain and Ireland Trip Yet" to "Europe 2015 Home."  Here follow photos of my Edmonton friend Doug, whose place I stayed at, who drove me to and from the Edmonton airport, one of Edmonton lilacs, and photos I took on the bus ride from Edmonton home to Williams Lake, 900 kilometres west.








No comments:

Post a Comment