Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Back to Blog and Boredom

I ignored this blog for months, forgot its name and password, and then found a good reason to blog: to post slide shows of my and my sister's December-January trip to France. These shows take up lots of computer memory, so why not burden web memory instead? I made a new blog, created and posted two slide shows, and then the internet ate the new blog. It did not eat the old blog, but I forgot its password, until today. Today, with the help of said sister, I remembered the old blog's password, also the password for the gmail account we had to create to make the blog. Now I can resume weighing the web with France slide shows, including recreating the two I deleted from my computer before the web ate them. Reliving the trip by recreating the shows, and adding more, might be more interesting than the picaresque and/or pedantic and/or plain boring notes from other blogs that came via Google to my long-dormant gmail account. Next, I'll figure out how to delete posts, rather than further bore a bore-laden internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment